||After New Yearâ€™s Bash in Zion, Utah !
1/4/2008 N/A to 1/6/2008 N/A
||in Los Angeles, CA
Backpacking, Hiking, Camping
||ZION ULTRA LOUNGE!
Hiking/Rock Climbing/Canyoneering/Indoor Rock Wall/Couger Wrestling/Snow Kayaking/Dancing/Djs/Whatever!
January 4th Thru 6th
Comer House Productions
For those of you who are not completely wiped out from the New Yearâ€™s celebrations or for those who simply want to get away into one of the most majestic places around come play with us in ZION, Utah.
We negotiated special rates during the off season at the ZION PONDEROSA Ranch in Utah. While the place is almost â€œwinterizedâ€ we are able to offer you the following fun activities and accommodation options.
There will be:
Hiking / Rock Climbing / Canyoneering / ATV-ing / Paint Ball / Zip Line/ Clay Pigeon Shooting/ Music/ Dancing/ Jaccuzi and or just relaxing by the fire with a good book.
Whatever tickles your fancyâ€¦
If you feel like setting up an activity, go ahead, let us know and we will be happy to assist.
The above activities depend on the weather as it could snow up there or the ground could be too muddy. Keep in mind that we will be in 6500ft elevation !!
No worries because there are a bunch of indoor activities as well such as:
Indoor Rock Wall/ Pool Tables/ Ping Pong Tables/ Table Fussball
On Saturday night we will have our very own our dance party in the Rec Barn because we will be celebrating a few Birthdays; our DJ's will be playing a variety of music, if you have something special to bring, bring it!!!
This is a do-ocracy, if you want something bad enough, make it happen!!!
The ranch has plenty of room for all of us, YOU even get to pick your preferred type of accommodation. Here is what we can offer:
- Cowboy Cabins (sleeping 6), a one room cabin w/ heater but no bathroom (shared facilities by pool area) = $15 each person per night; 7 off those are available for rent
- Cabin Suites (sleeping 6) = $25 each person per night, private bathroom, heater, extra sitting room 16 of those are available for rent
- Mountain Home (duplex) (each half sleeps 8 people), big house with beautiful view, upstairs/ downstairs, two bathrooms, full on kitchen, gas fireplace = $17 per person/ per night;
If you are interested in the Duplex, you must commit to 2 nights!!!
- Gear for - Hiking, Rock Climbing, Canyoneering, Trail Running and swim wear (or not) for the Jaccuzi
- Chairs to sit around an outdoor campfire and Firewood
- Booze, booze and more booze. Ok, I guess mix drinks as well since we will be setting
||The event coordinator has posted some private information. You can only view the private information after you have signed up for the event
|This trip already occurred. You can no longer sign up for this event
No photos have been added to this event yet.